Hi, I’m Maiko.
I live in Okayama.
I have 2 kids.
This site introduces my favorite playgrounds in Okayama that you can go with your kids.
Yasutomi farm in Ashimori Delicious gelato & farm animals
Yasutomi farm （安富牧場 Yasutomi bokujyo）
I often go to this farm with my kids.
We love this farm.
The gelato here is very delicious.
Smooth, not too sweet and just right.
It is made from freshly squeezed milk.
I highly recommend eating gelato.
There are always many flavors.
Some of them change according to the season.
- Soft cream(milk) 350yen
- Softeria:mini-parfait(mix berries or dumplings with red beans paste) 450yen
- Shiratama gelato softcream (black sesame & green tea gelato and soft cream with dumplings) 600yen
- Gelato (S)single (with cup or corn) 350yen
- Gelato (W)double (with cup or corn)450yen
- ミルクッキー（milk & chocolate cookies）
- カフェオレチップ（cafe au lait & chocolate chips)
- 黒ごまはちみつ（black sesame & honey)
- 岡山いちご（Okayama strawberry）
- 安納芋（sweet potato)
- 抹茶（maccha:green tea)
- ゆず（Yuzu:a kind of citrus)
- 赤米甘酒（sweet sake made of red rice)
- 瀬戸内の塩（Setouchi salt)
- ドラゴンフルーツ＆パイン(dragon fruits and pine apples)
- ラムレーズン（rum raisins)
- キャラメルアーモンド（caramel almond)
- ダークチェリー（Pickled in dark cherries from Italy）
- 栗あん（chestnut chips and red beans paste)
- ほうじ番茶（Hojicha: Japanese brown tea）
- ミルフィーユ（milk & pie with strawberry sauce)
- ティラミス（Tiramisu: cheese ice cream with cocoa powder & cake）
- ブルーベリーチーズケーキ（cream cheese ice cream and blueberry sauce with cake)
- Wafer ice filled with gelato 320yen
- Ice crepe 600yen (choose 1 gelato and topping from 3 types below)
- A: Mix berries, razzberry sauce, corn flakes
- B: Banana & chocolate sauce, roasted almonds, corn flakes
- C: Dumplings, sweet red beans, maccha(green tea) powder, corn flakes
- コーヒーフロート ice coffee with milk gelato 430yen
- アイスラテ ice latte 350yen
- アイスコーヒー ice coffee 350yen
- カフェラテ hot café latte 350yen
- ブレンドコーヒー original blended coffee 300yen
- 牛乳 milk 100yen
There is a cash register as soon as you enter the café.
Pay first and choose the taste later.
Credit cards cannot be used.
You can choose by looking at the showcase.
You can eat inside the café or on the bench outside.
Yasutomi farm animals
You can meet and touch cows in the farm.
There are rabbits, budgerigar, and pony.
You can feed them.(50yen per capsule)
There are some playset.
You will have a calm and enjoyable time with your kids.
There is no nursing room and diaper changing space.
My kids like to play on the banks around the parking lot.
There are a lot of wild flowers and insects.
Introducing a nearby playground (No admission fee)
Matsugahana family park is also fun!
There is a large park called Matsugahana Family Park near Yasutomi Farm.
Matsugahana Family Park is about 10-minute drive from Yasutomi Farm toward Soja.
There is a skateboard field.
You can ride on a skatebord ,unicycle, kickboard.
Sunagawa Park in Soja
It is a park where you can play in the water using a natural river.
You can also camp here.
If you don’t use a paid tent site, there is no place to change your clothes.
So, we always change our clothes in my car.
You can use the water in the campsite.
There is a toilet but it is only Japanese style…
Kinojyo （The castle of devils）
This is an old battlefield.
It is one of the famous historic sites of Soja City.
You can reach by climbing the mountain.
But I always go by car.
The view from the walking course is the best.
Nichiouji Sports Park
Nichiouji Sports Park is very close to Okayama airport.
Children can practice biking and skateboarding.
You can see the departure and arrival of airplanes up close.
I will write the English version of the article I was writing in Japanese.
This is the first one.
I will write other articles from now, so please look forward to it.
I hope it will be useful for the child-rearing generation living in Okayama.